For the Love of Rock and Metal is a blog dedicated to music articles, concert reviews, CD reviews, interviews and all other things related to rock and metal. There is an emphasis on local or semi-local music in the Madison, WI area.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mouse-keeping...Would you like to be fluffed today?

Just wanted to write a quick note about some housekeeping things.

First, I'm not a a fan of censorship and will allow pretty much any kind of comment on here. I will not allow any direct attacks on myself or any bands or members. That's not to say that you can't disagree with me or even post your opinions, but do so in at least a somewhat respectful manner. And if possible, include why you think whatever it is you feel... That might give me more to write about and people are likely to take you more seriously. I've only had to remove one comment and hopefully it stays that way. Now, let's all be grown ups.

Next, you may notice a new labels toolbar at the top of the blog. If you click on any of those labels, it will bring you to any post tagged under it, which makes finding specific things much easier.

If anyone has a topic you want me to write about, let me know. As long as it's music related, I can likely make it happen. Email me via the link on the right of the page or send a message on Facebook. Also, if you know of (or are on) a band you want me to review or talk to, let me know.

Last thing... Is anyone artistically talented enough to create a logo for this page? I'd really appreciate it and would give whoever it is full credit and maybe a little something for their time and trouble. Let me know, send me an idea, and we will work it out.

Thanks for making this a success (kinda)... We are right around 2500 hits. Share the page, like and share the Facebook link and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment