For the Love of Rock and Metal is a blog dedicated to music articles, concert reviews, CD reviews, interviews and all other things related to rock and metal. There is an emphasis on local or semi-local music in the Madison, WI area.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day One

Hello everyone! I really missed writing and knew if I could combine two things I love - writing and music - I would be able to get over this chronic case of writer's block. Soon, I will be posting a few short articles about music - live music, CDs (if I get around to that), maybe some interviews if I can convince people to talk to me.

So, here's to the start of it. Later this week, preferably sooner rather than later, I will put up some short blurbs about the two most recent shows I attended - HURT and Jamison Parker and Aaron Fishel of Silence is Broken acoustic at the High Noon Saloon and Taproot, Silence is Broken, Vintage Burning and 2211 at the Back Bar.

If there is anything specific anyone wants to read about, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Want me to check out a band either live or in a video? Send it to me. I'll get to as much as I can and be as honest as possible. I truly want this to be an honest place for music, so what I say might not always be nice, but it will always be said with the utmost respect for musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment