For the Love of Rock and Metal is a blog dedicated to music articles, concert reviews, CD reviews, interviews and all other things related to rock and metal. There is an emphasis on local or semi-local music in the Madison, WI area.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Nonpoint Album and Tour Dates

Nonpoint Releases Self-Titled Album

Photo from Nonpoint's Facebook Page

Remember a few months ago when Nonpoint came to Madison to film a new music video? Well, I do - I was there! The video was for "I Said It" which is on their new self-titled album that went on sale one Tuesday, October 9th. I'll admit, I've been too busy to get it (since I like to have a physical copy it's not as easy as buying a digital copy online), but I will soon and will review it. Until then, I've been listening to it via the links the band has been posting on their Facebook page. So far, the album has had an amazing response from critics and fans. Also, a bunch of tour dates have been posted - so check it out below. I've also included a sneak-peak of the song "I Said It."





Tour Dates: 

With Taproot and Black Oxygen
10/16 Corpus Christi, TX Brewsters St Ice House
10/17 Houston TX Scout Bar
10/18 Broussard/Lafayette, La The Station
10/19 Mobile, Al Soul Kitchen
10/20 Columbus, GA Chaos On The Rocks
10/22 Pensacola, Fl Vinyl Music Hall
10/23 Knoxville, TN The Valarium

With Taproot and Surrender The Fall
10/24 Memphis, Tn Newbies

Headlining
10/25 Sauget, Il/St Louis, Mo Pops
11/15 Appleton, WI Luna Lounge

With POD
11/16 Minneapolis, MN First Ave

Headlining
11/17 Wausau, WI Fillmor
11/20 Fayeteville, Ar Georges Majestic Loungue
11/21 Little Rock, Ar Rev Room

With Sevendust
11/23 Jacksonville, Fl Club Rain
11/24 Tampa, Fl Tampa Cuban Club
11/25 Orlando, Fl House OF Blues

Headlining
11/28 Rockford, IL The District
11/30 Battle Creek, Mi Planet Live Music
12/1 Libertyville, Il Austins Fuel Room

No comments:

Post a Comment